Saturday 31 May 2014

A healthy day!

Not sure what has come over me,..but today I managed my five pieces of fruit (wish it was gold!)!!
Stayed within my calorie allowance and also had a swim at Gosport Leisure Centre. I am finding it hard work on my breathing. My asthma is making my chest tight. My swim felt heavy too. I struggled to get going and I think it was due to the way I have been eating recently...hasn't been good! Lots of carbs..you are what you eat and have to say eating carbs makes me miserable and heavy and that has been showing in my swimming lately.

My stats were:

Linda has completed a 1700m swim at Gosport Leisure Centre with SWIMTAG 

Swim Time: 42min 10sec | Ave Pace: 148.8sec/100m | Ave Stroke Rate: 27strokes/min | Calories: 462 kcal | Ave DPS: 1.47m/stroke

2 comments:

  1. Hope you keep this up to date as I and many others want to follow your progress towards your reaching your target... You have set the bar high but you can do it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mark...I intend to keep it up to date, as I think it will help me to focus on my ultimate goal...the 10k :)

      Delete