Sunday 1 June 2014

Double Dip Day!

Two swims today....felt good after first swim, so went back for more. Trying to build up my stamina...

The stats for my first swim at 4:30pm are:

Linda has completed a 1800m swim at Gosport Leisure Centre with SWIMTAG

Swim Time: 45min 33sec | Ave Pace: 151.9sec/100m | Ave Stroke Rate: 29strokes/min | Calories: 504 kcal | Ave DPS: 1.32m/stroke


Theses are the stats for my second swim of the day at 8pm with Bayside Tri Endurance session:

Linda has completed a 2075m swim at Gosport Leisure Centre with SWIMTAG

Swim Time: 51min 4sec | Ave Pace: 147.7sec/100m | Ave Stroke Rate: 24strokes/min | Calories: 532 kcal | Ave DPS: 1.64m/stroke


I did have to force myself to return for the second session, but that was because I had settled on the comfy sofa and didn't want to get up. But knowiing how important this 10k is to me, gave me the push to move myself back to the pool and I'm glad I did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment