Friday 11 July 2014

Friday Night is Bayside Tri Night!

Gosport Leisure Centre was the venue and once again I was in the intermediate lane with Andy and Tony. I was always at the back but being the sportsmen they are, they didn't seem to mind and enjoyed the longer rest they got while waiting for me to regroup! LOL

I did enjoy the swim, but was aware that it would be my last swim before Sundays Big Swim in Bournemouth! I noticed tonight that I was feeling much stronger at the end of the session, compared to how I felt at the start! Wore my pink watch...but I'm not sure I've got the hang of it as it didn't seem to be recording much..lol Also wore my swimtag...results as follows:

Linda has completed a 1375m swim at Gosport Leisure Centre with SWIMTAG

Swim Time: 35min 56sec | Ave Pace: 156.9sec/100m | Ave Stroke Rate: 29strokes/min | Calories: 369 kcal | Ave DPS: 1.32m/stroke

No comments:

Post a Comment