Friday 25 July 2014

Just a simple swim with Oliver

Arrived at the Shack and had forgotten my float...Oliver saved the day and gallantly put my shoes into his float and enables my access and exit from the water to be much more elegant than leaving my beach shoes on the pebble beach...ouch!!

We did our usual swim to the 500m buoy, which I am sure kept moving to the right!! Actually we were drifitng to the left and it was extremely hard fighting against the tide. We didn't quite make the buoy as one of the jet ski was once again tearing up and down outside of the jet ski area. It's a shame but the risk is too great...one hit from them and your numbers up!

Fighting to get to the last beach hut against the tide was hard work...but as we moved towards shore it became easier...then back to the shack and out...took us about 40 minutes..so a good work out.

Came home and couldn't face the drills at Bayside..so I am ashamed to say that I didn't go

that is all....

No comments:

Post a Comment