Thursday 24 July 2014

Swollen Eye!!!

Woke up this morning and the swollen eye is still very swollen. The eye itself is fine and not sore it's the area around the eye!! Got to work and started to worry that I wouldn't be able to swim this evening, but Oliver happened to be passing and called in for a chat about swimming...that convinced me...I couldn't miss going in for a dip...it would make me feel incomplete for the day!

So the time to go arrived and my day has been terrible so what to do...? Go swimming? stay home??

I went and met Oliver, who always makes me feel better...we swam out towards the buoy at 500m, but we stopped short as a jet ski was up and down around the buoy...we headed for the sandbanks and then back to the shack...about a mile in all.

I feel guilty that I haven't been in the pool, but I suppose that will change tomorrow when I turn up for Bayside Tri drills :)

No comments:

Post a Comment