Saturday 12 July 2014

Just don't want to do this Bournemouth swim!!!

It's Saturday...I'm having a bad day in my personal life and it's spilling over into my swimming. Well no swimming today it's a rest day...but i need to get my mind focussed on tomorrow...but i'm not looking forward to it at all.

I've even eaten a large chinese meal..well special fried rice and curry sauce. Not something ive done in a long time...it's almost like I am deliberately sabotaging my efforst tomorrow. I think deep in my heart I just don't want to do it...!!

Then I think..."Oh just get on with it...do it and then you never have to swim in the sea again!" But then I remember my neck is still sore...that I will suffer in the water tomorrow...so now I'm wondering if I should do it in skins...but I don't think I will last an hour or just over in the water without a wetsuit...

Not sure what to do...watch this space.... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment