Sunday 22 June 2014

Double Dip Sunday!

IT sure was a double dip today....here is a photo of my first dip :)



Photo by Tom Barnett of Wavephotography 

Yes, that's me at Hillhead again!! Today was really playing about in the water and not a lot of swimming....but did do some and a lot of treading water!!

Photo by Tom Barnett of Wavephtography

After an hour or so of skylarking with occasional swimming I felt that I should return to the pool and actually do some swimming. The meeting tonight at Gosport Leisure Centre was the Bayside Tri Endurance Swim Night. On arrival I purchased one of the new Bayside Tri swim hat...specially designed in our own club colours..very nice too. Went into the changing rooms and realised I didn't have my swimming costume....it was left on the bed!!! So home i had to go and get changed and get back to pool...I arrived 15 minutes late, but my stats aren't too bad...lol

Linda has completed a 1350m swim at Gosport Leisure Centre with SWIMTAG

Swim Time: 34min 39sec | Ave Pace: 154.0sec/100m | Ave Stroke Rate: 25strokes/min | Calories: 346 kcal | Ave DPS: 1.53m/stroke
 
Despite the lack of swimming today...I do feel much more confident about the Bournemouth Pier to Pier and that really is the first event on my road to the 10k.....must think about losing some more weight!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment