Saturday 28 June 2014

One Mile Swim

This afternoon I did a one mile swim at Gosport Leisure Centre...or at least I thought I did...but swimtag shows I did 65 lengths instead of 64...I thought I had done 64 and I am gutted that I didn't do a sub 40 minute...nope it was 40mins 30secs..so disappointed. I was hoping it would be sub 40 and then I could concentrate on learning to sight. But it isn't which does set me back again as I won't be happy until I can do the sub 40.

The only thing I am pleased with is my DPS which was 1.76m...that shows that I am gliding more in the water and consequently my strokes per minute have come down to 22...but as usual I am still not satisfied!! Off to sulk now :(

Stats as follow:

Linda has completed a 1625m swim at Gosport Leisure Centre with SWIMTAG

Swim Time: 40min 30sec | Ave Pace: 149.5sec/100m | Ave Stroke Rate: 22strokes/min | Calories: 419 kcal | Ave DPS: 1.76m/stroke

No comments:

Post a Comment