Tuesday 17 June 2014

Unbelievable Triple Dip Day!!

Didn't swim last night...doing that 5k last week did take it out of me and although I continues to swim almost daily it finally caught up and I just didn't want to go last night....however this moring I woke with that feeling of having missed something...well there are plenty of things missing in my life, but I knew this missing feeling was because I hadn't swam the night before...so for the first time in a year or more...I got up and went for a swim...did a nifty fifty before work:

Linda has completed a 1250m swim at Gosport Leisure Centre with SWIMTAG

Swim Time: 31min 39sec | Ave Pace: 152.0sec/100m | Ave Stroke Rate: 23strokes/min | Calories: 328 kcal | Ave DPS: 1.67m/stroke


It did make me feel good all day..but again a hot day and the lure of the sea was calling!! So another Hillhead visit!...The sea was calm, it was high tide and I met up with Oliver and Paula and we did a good swim..it was lovely and my confidence has soared...I think I can do Bournemouth!! I know I can do Bournemouth!!!

Then not content when I got home to play Candy Crush or watch TV...I went up to Gosport Leisure Centre and did a mile..in under 40 mins!!! :)

Linda has completed a 1575m swim at Gosport Leisure Centre with SWIMTAG

Swim Time: 39min 7sec | Ave Pace: 149.0sec/100m | Ave Stroke Rate: 24strokes/min | Calories: 409 kcal | Ave DPS: 1.63m/stroke
 


Just wish I could sight, then it will all be fine on the day...otherwise I will have to revert to breaststroke and now that would feel like a step backward! Must ask Erika to give me some tips

No comments:

Post a Comment